This week until huge numbers of people take to the skies to reunite with friends, family members, and that annoying crying baby in row 17, but no matter your origin or your final destination, I can say with certainty your flight path will not include any of these spots, which for one reason or another
Do you serve a nontraditional Thanksgiving dinner? 88% of Americans surveyed by the National Turkey Federation eat turkey on Thanksgiving. We want to know what the other 12% are cooking up. What is your nontraditional Thanksgiving dinner?