0

Do You Use Your Phone In The Bathroom

ghk-cellphone-in-bathroom-SZNYyr-lgnm

 

Do you use your phone in the bathroom?  (Come on, you can admit it.)  A new Nielsen study on media consumption reveals that 40 percent of adults between the ages of 18 and 24 use social media in the bathroom.  Mike says the other 60% are lying.
Tell us if you do.

 

Leave a reply