What is the dumbest thing you’ve done with your smartphone? Mike used his to kill a spider. He got rid of the spider, but he also broke his phone.
A recent survey reveals most people are doing something dumb. We find it odd that killing spiders isn’t on this list.
- Obsessively take and share pictures of food
- Try to settle arguments via texting
- Use your smartphone as a lighter at a concert
- Take too many selfies
- Taking calls or incessantly checking phone in elevators
- Shooting videos in portrait mode
- Use Apple Maps for the iPhone
- Smartphoning while walking
- Keep notification volume on full blast all the time