What’s your favorite April Fools’ Day prank?
Here are a couple ways to trick your kids. Does your family get into April Fools’ Day?
- Yuck. Sprinkle a little salt on your kid’s toothbrushes the night before.
- Where Am I? If your kids are heavy sleepers, put them in a different bed once they are asleep. Imagine their surprise waking up in the wrong bed the next morning.
- A blue cow? Tint your milk jug with food coloring the night before and serve your kid their breakfast with a colorful new addition.
- Where’s my Rice Krispies? Switch bagged cereal within their boxes and see how long it takes for your kids to find their favorite.
- EEK! Buy realistic toy flies, spiders, etc and hid them in your kids’ lunches.
- What a mess! TP your kids room as they sleep. Make sure to have the camera ready when they wake up.
- Goedemorgen! Change the language on your kids’ smart devices to a different one. Make sure you know who to change it back though.
- OUCH! Stuff a little toilet paper in the ends of their shoes and watch them think their feet grew overnight.
- Turn your house upside down! Turn photos, toys, and furniture, anything that works, upside down the night before.
- For Sale?? Put a for sale sign up in your yard the night before. Try to get one with a MLS box and print flyers that say “April Fools!” Watch your neighbors go crazy.