Q: How do I play?
A: Get your Jingle Bingo card here. The card is good for the week. The start time for each day is printed on the card. Once we say “Jingle Bingo starts now,” begin crossing off song titles when we play them. Cross off five songs in a row vertically, horizontally or diagonally and be the first caller to win.
Q: What is your phone number?
Q: What do I win?
A: Each day we’re giving away a $100 family dinner to Cafe Sabor. Each daily winner goes into the drawing for the grand prize — a $1,000 pair of diamond earrings from Alpine Jewelers.
Q: How often can I win?
A: To give everyone a fair shot, we ask you to wait 30 days after winning a contest to play again.
Q: When does each day’s game start?
A: Each day’s game time is on the card. We’ll also say “Jingle Bingo starts now.”
Q: When does each day’s game end?
A: When we play five song titles in a row vertically, horizontally or diagonally on the Jingle Bingo card.
Q: Is everyone playing from the same card?
A: Yes. Unlike regular bingo, everyone has the same card. You’re playing with all of East Idaho to be the first caller when the final Jingle Bingo song plays.
Q: When exactly do you take the winning caller?
A: We open the phone lines and take the first caller at a random point after the winning song begins.
Q: Why can’t I get through? Why are your lines sometimes busy?
A: Lots of people play this game with us. Every day someone wins. If you haven’t had any luck yet, keep trying!
Q: What if I can’t print my card?
A: Unfortunately, we’re not a lot of help on this one. We’d need to know your computer type, operating system, printer, and browser. And then we’d probably just say, “Uh… is your printer turned on?”
Q: How awesome is that grand prize?
A: Totally awesome. Thank you Alpine Jewelers!
Ready for the Jingle Bingo Official Contest Rules? Here they are.
• “Jingle Bingo” (the “Contest”) starts Monday, December 1, 2014 and will end on Friday, December 19, 2014. KLCE (the “Station”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and/or posted on the Station’s website at www.klce.com. The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older, residing in Idaho. Employees or agents of the Station, Riverbend Communications, or other entity or sponsor associated with the Contest, as well as members of the immediate family or members of the same household of any such employee, agent or sponsor, may not participate. Persons who have previously won a prize (cash, services, merchandise) from a contest or station event from any of the Riverbend Communications (KLCE, KCVI, KFTZ, KTHK, KBLI and KBLY), are subject to the following restrictions: Persons who have won a prize valued $600 or more in the last 6 months are not eligible to participate. These restrictions also apply to immediate household members of contest or prize winners. One Contest finalist, semi-finalist, or winner per person. Persons who have already won this Contest are not eligible to win Contest again during these dates. A purchase will not improve a participant’s chance of winning and a purchase is not necessary to participate in and/or win the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
2. How to Enter/Selection of Winner.
• Beginning Monday, December 1, 2014 and continuing each weekday through Friday, December 19, 2014, the Station will post “Jingle Bingo” cards at www.klce.com for game play. There is a new card for each week of game play, indicating the start time of each day’s game, and displaying song titles in the format of a standard bingo card. Participants cross off song titles as the Station airs them. Not all songs aired will be listed on the “Jingle Bingo” card. The game ends when the Station plays five song titles in a row vertically, horizontally, or diagonally. At a random point after the winning song begins, Station will open the phone lines and take the first caller at 208–525-9797. The contestant must say “Jingle Bingo” to win.
The Station reserves the right to preempt or not broadcast the Contest on any given day due to programming commitments, technical difficulties, and/or any reason the management of KLCE-FM determines to be reasonable and necessary. All decisions of the judges and/or administrators of the Contest are final.
• The Prize consists of a check in the amount of $100, and an entry into the grand prize drawing on Monday, December 22, 2014. The grand prize is a gift card valued at $1,000 from Alpine Jewelers. Prizes not awarded due to ineligibility, technical difficulty, programming commitments, and/or any reason the management of KLCE determines to be reasonable and necessary shall not be recycled. All sales, prize and other taxes along with any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Prize cannot be transferred, assigned, or substituted. Station reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable value should prize become unavailable. The Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. Each winner will be required to appear in person at the KLCE offices in Idaho Falls or Pocatello within 30 days of winning a prize and produce identification satisfactory to the Station (preferably an Idaho driver’s license or identification card, with full name, current address, and date of birth and Social Security Card). Wives, husbands, children, relatives, etc. will not be allowed to show verification for the winner unless there are special circumstances. All cases of special circumstances will be determined by the management of KLCE. Each winner will be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and will receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize. The Station is not responsible for replacing tickets in the event of show cancellations as a result of weather, promoter, team, or performer.
4. Conditions and Restrictions.
• Calling the Station to participate in the Contest constitutes permission for the Station to tape the caller’s voice and use it on the air. All telephone calls during the Contest may be taped without further permission from the caller. By entering the Contest, all participants consent to the use of their name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements, without limitation and without compensation. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
• The Station is not responsible for the failure or inability to complete a telephone call, fax, or e-mail whether due to equipment malfunction, busy lines or otherwise. The Station and sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by the Station, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate. The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means.
• In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Station, KLCE, Riverbend Communications, Sponsors, or any other entity affiliated with the Contest and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Contest.
• Any violation of these rules or using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will result in disqualification. Copies of the rules are available during regular business hours at the KLCE offices, on the Station website at www.klce.com, or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to KLCE “Jingle Bingo” Rules, 400 West Sunnyside, Idaho Falls 83402.