What’s your favorite thing about East Idaho?
Liza had some friends from Australia visiting this weekend. She introduced them to bears, huckleberry ice cream and tater tots.
When you are showing off East Idaho, what’s on your must see list?
Farnsworth TV and Pioneer Museum, Rigby
- Fall Creek Falls, Swan Valley
- Harriman State Park, Island Park
- Heise Hot Springs, Ririe
- Idaho Falls Cultural District, Idaho Falls
- Legacy Flight Museum, Rexburg
- Museum of Idaho, Idaho Falls
- Opal Mines, Spencer
- Snake River Falls, Riverwalk and Greenbelt, Idaho Falls
- St. Anthony Sand Dunes, St. Anthony
- Tautphaus Park Zoo, Idaho Falls
- Teton Flood Museum, Rexburg
- Teton Valley Museum, Driggs
- Upper and Lower Mesa Falls, Ashton
- Yellowstone Bear World, Rexburg
- Lava Hot Springs
- Pocatello Zoo, Pocatello
- Rainey Creek Store, Swan Valley
- Chukars Baseball, Melaleuca Field
- Idaho Potato Museum, Blackfoot
- Ross Park Aquatic Center, Pocatello